초록 검색

• 전체
  • 발표자
  • 제목
  • 내용
  • 세션명
논문코드 제목
1L2-2
Korea-Australia Joint Symposium: Next Generation Polymer Science and Technology (English)

13:55-14:20

Anisotropic hydrogels with superior mechanical properties for mimicking tendon 김재윤 성균관대학교
1L2-3
Korea-Australia Joint Symposium: Next Generation Polymer Science and Technology (English)

14:20-14:45

The Long and the Short of Polymer Grafting - Exploring the Limits and Quantification of the ‘Grafting-to’ Approach Leonie Barner School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering, Institute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
1L2-4

14:45-15:10

Ultrasonic Chemical Reactions for Carbon-Heteroatom Bond formation and Conjugated Microporous Polymer 권태혁 울산과학기술원
1L2-5

15:30-15:55

Stimuli-Responsive Hydrogels for Advanced Tissue Engineering Applications Vinh Truong Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Monash University
1L2-6

15:55-16:20

Development of Functional Hydrogels by Tuning Internal Structures 김연수 포항공과대학교
1L2-7

16:20-16:45

Synthesis of Gradient Copolymers Based on One-pot Cationic Copolymerization of Aliphatic and Aromatic 2-Oxazolines Juraj Kronek Polymer Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
1L3-1
의료용 고분자 부문위원회 (I): Recent Advances in Theranostic Macromolecules

13:30-13:55

Dual-ionic pH-sensitive Copolymers for Versatile Biomedical Applications 이두성 성균관대학교
1L3-2

13:55-14:20

Professor Doo Sung Lee: A Pioneer in Environment-sensitive Polymers Kinam Park Department of Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University
1L3-3

14:20-14:45

Nanoparticle-Based Photodynamic Imaging and Therapy of Cancer 권익찬 한국과학기술연구원
1L3-4

14:45-15:10

Enhanced intra-tumoral blood perfusion by orally active low molecular weight heparin 변영로 서울대학교 약학대학